KML Computer Services is a growing firm and is always looking for dynamic experts to join our team. At KML, it is our goal to be the best full-service provider of technology solutions. Our team of experts provides unbeatable solutions to meet the growing technological demands of a diverse business community. Our mission is to provide fast, honorable and dependable services that will solve, meet or exceed all of our clients technology needs and build long-lasting relationships.
Bookkeeper / Purchasing Agent
We are currently seeking experienced Bookkeeper/Purchasing Agent. Applicants must be extremely motivated and creative; experience selling to small businesses is a plus. The candidate should have an Associate’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as a knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles. Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of the Quickbooks accounting software package.
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Issue invoices to customers
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Administer on-line purchasing systems.
- Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
- Forwards available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
- Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
We are currently seeking experienced sales professionals in to cultivate new business, as well as manage and leverage existing clientele utilizing a consultative sales approach. The candidate must utilize a definable sales “process” and be able to work the steps effectively. Applicants must be extremely motivated and creative; experience selling to small businesses is a plus. You are expected to conduct business development activities through an organized, methodical strategy that you will develop and execute. The ideal candidate will have a strong history of cold/warm lead generation techniques to schedule appointments and create opportunities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and judgment.
- Successful development of marketing programs and techniques
- Must have an interest in technology and relatively strong technical comprehension.
- Must possess the ability to understand technical language and operations as it pertains to the KML’s core business function
- Intermediate to Advanced skill level in Microsoft Office products and software.
- In-depth understanding of small businesses and their information technology needs (PCs, networks, servers, IT security, etc.)
- Three plus years of experience in a sales role, preferably business to business.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field a plus.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
– Ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community
– Provide consistent and excellent customer service in the set-up/installation, troubleshooting, device add-ons and installs, updates, and other activities
– Excellent customer service skills and judgment
– Patient and capable of speaking in non-technical terms to customers
– Network administration for companies ranging from 2 — 100+ users, usually Windows based but some Mac
– Optimize Performance of LAN and Network Devices
– Analyze problems and research solutions
– Computer diagnostics and hardware repairs
– Printer diagnostics and hardware repairs
– Experience with VoIP technology is a plus
– Must have 3-4 years of professional hands-on experience in this field
– Documented college and technical training is preferred
KML Computer Services is a growing firm located in Northville, MI and is looking for another dynamic expert to join our team. We are seeking a business savvy, growth-oriented Service Technician that can provide outstanding customer service. This position provides the ability to work independently; the ability to utilize current technological skill set and build on that quickly with guidance and mentorship of senior technicians; the opportunity to stay on top of the latest technology and gain experience in a wide variety of platforms; and a chance to grow with a successful firm. Responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of personal computer hardware equipment and peripherals. Works on assignments that are routine in nature, following policies and procedures, where limited judgment is required in resolving problems and making recommendations. Works under general supervision and reports to a manager.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
- Provide consistent and excellent customer service in the set-up/installation, troubleshooting, device add-ons and installs, updates, and other activities.
- Excellent customer service skills and judgment.
- Patient and capable of speaking in non-technical terms to customers.
- Network administration for companies ranging from 2 – 100 users.
- Optimize Performance of LAN and Network Devices
- Analyze problems and research solutions
- Work with remote control tools; VNC, RDP, LMI etc.
- Computer diagnostics and hardware repairs.
- Must have 3-4 years of professional hands-on experience in this field.
- Documented college and technical training is required.
- BS in Computer Science & MSCE a plus.