KML Computer Services is a growing firm and is always looking for dynamic experts to join our team. At KML, it is our goal to be the best full-service provider of technology solutions. Our team of experts provides unbeatable solutions to meet the growing technological demands of a diverse business community. Our mission is to provide fast, honorable and dependable services that will solve, meet or exceed all of our clients technology needs and build long-lasting relationships.
Bookkeeper / Purchasing Agent
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Issue invoices to customers
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Administer on-line purchasing systems.
- Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
- Forwards available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
- Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and judgment.
- Successful development of marketing programs and techniques
- Must have an interest in technology and relatively strong technical comprehension.
- Must possess the ability to understand technical language and operations as it pertains to the KML’s core business function
- Intermediate to Advanced skill level in Microsoft Office products and software.
- In-depth understanding of small businesses and their information technology needs (PCs, networks, servers, IT security, etc.)
- Three plus years of experience in a sales role, preferably business to business.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field a plus.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
– Ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community
– Provide consistent and excellent customer service in the set-up/installation, troubleshooting, device add-ons and installs, updates, and other activities
– Excellent customer service skills and judgment
– Patient and capable of speaking in non-technical terms to customers
– Network administration for companies ranging from 2 — 100+ users, usually Windows based but some Mac
– Optimize Performance of LAN and Network Devices
– Analyze problems and research solutions
– Computer diagnostics and hardware repairs
– Printer diagnostics and hardware repairs
– Experience with VoIP technology is a plus
– Must have 3-4 years of professional hands-on experience in this field
– Documented college and technical training is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
- Provide consistent and excellent customer service in the set-up/installation, troubleshooting, device add-ons and installs, updates, and other activities.
- Excellent customer service skills and judgment.
- Patient and capable of speaking in non-technical terms to customers.
- Network administration for companies ranging from 2 – 100 users.
- Optimize Performance of LAN and Network Devices
- Analyze problems and research solutions
- Work with remote control tools; VNC, RDP, LMI etc.
- Computer diagnostics and hardware repairs.
- Must have 3-4 years of professional hands-on experience in this field.
- Documented college and technical training is required.
- BS in Computer Science & MSCE a plus.