First shown at CES 2018 a year ago, the Vuzix Blade eyewear is more akin to Google Glass than say, Microsoft’s HoloLens or Magic Leap’s mixed reality headset, in that it essentially delivers the functionality of a smartwatch… except, for your eyes.
- Uber is developing autonomous technology for scooters and bikes
- PCIe 5.0 will be ready before PCIe 4.0 can launch
- Amazon stats show 50,000 SMBs on its platform exceeded half a million in sales last year
- NBA agrees to multi-year licensing extension with NBA 2K publisher
- Tesla’s customer referral program is no longer financially feasible