Sony shot for the moon with its PlayStation Classic, aiming to capitalize on the mini console craze Nintendo created with its NES Classic and SNES Classic. The Japanese gaming giant hoped to convince retro gamers to shell out $99.99 for the trip down memory lane.
- Biology as technology will reinvent trillion-dollar industries
- Waymo’s robotaxi pilot surpassed 6,200 riders in its first month in California
- How to get people to open your emails
- Help TechCrunch offer a valuable new tool for startups (by taking this quick survey)
- Cloudflare cofounder Michelle Zatlyn on the company’s IPO today, its unique dual class structure, and what’s next