The EPI has a single, overarching goal: create competitive processors for every major market segment in Europe. Six months from beginning development, they’ve reached their first milestone by submitting secretive architectural designs to the European Commission.
- Biology as technology will reinvent trillion-dollar industries
- Waymo’s robotaxi pilot surpassed 6,200 riders in its first month in California
- How to get people to open your emails
- Help TechCrunch offer a valuable new tool for startups (by taking this quick survey)
- Cloudflare cofounder Michelle Zatlyn on the company’s IPO today, its unique dual class structure, and what’s next