Workspace as a Service
Cloud Workspace® is our Workspace as a Service solution that acts identically to the desktop you use today. The difference? Your workspace stays in the cloud. Simply access it from any connected device to work with your files and applications… from the road, at home or when meeting with a client.
Quick & Easy Access from Anywhere
- Access your desktop, files and applications from all your devices. Our responsive solution connects you very quickly to your workspace
- Consistent user experience across your PC, laptop, tablet and smartphone
Simplifies IT Management
- Includes all OS, desktop and application support and updates
- Includes all IT infrastructure, storage and data backup
- Supports Bring Your Own Device
- Allows for easy management of your IT network — end users, servers and applications — via Cloud Workspace Manager, our single-pane-of-glass provisioning tool
Enhances Data Security & Business Continuity
- Your applications, files and desktops reside in our secure cloud environment: CloudJumper data centers are SSAE-16 Type II, TIA 942 Class 4, PCI DSS, HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley certified
- Supports company disaster recovery plans by keeping all data secure and readily available
The Cloud Workspace Solution
Your Desktop in the Cloud | It’s your desktop in the cloud, accessible from all your devices. From your workspace, you are connected to all of your files and applications.
Line of Business Application Hosting | We host 2500+ titles, from household names to specialized solutions built by our customers. We keep them backed up and supported.
Microsoft Office 365 | As a Microsoft Shared Computer Activation Partner, we support Microsoft Office 365 in the Cloud Workspace environment.
JumpDrive | Easily and securely share files with colleagues and clients. Work on your documents offline, knowing they will auto-sync back to your Cloud Workspace when you access the internet. Never worry about sending emails with large attachments as JumpDrive makes it hassle-free.