A 35-year-old IT professional from Florida has discovered the largest known prime number. Dubbed M82589933, the number was calculated by multiplying together 82,589,933 twos, and then subtracting one.
- Uber is developing autonomous technology for scooters and bikes
- PCIe 5.0 will be ready before PCIe 4.0 can launch
- Amazon stats show 50,000 SMBs on its platform exceeded half a million in sales last year
- NBA agrees to multi-year licensing extension with NBA 2K publisher
- Tesla’s customer referral program is no longer financially feasible